Enjoy hours of challenging entertainment with this classic great wooden version of the Barricade game.
The objective of the game is to be the first player to land a ball of their color in the white goal.
- Each Player chooses a set of 5 pegs placing them on the matching starting positions. The white barricades are placed on the red spaces on the board.
- Each player rolls the die in turn, highest roll plays first.
- All pegs may move forward, backwards and sideways, however they have to keep the same direction during one move.
- The pegs must be moved by the exact number thrown.
- One can pass non-white pegs of the same color or a different color.
- You may enter as many pegs as you want to the board during the game.
- All pegs start from the first colored dot, based on the color of the peg.
- Only one peg stands on a filed. If a peg lands on an occupied space, the peg returns to its starting position.
- Barricades are obstacles that may not be passed. Only when a peg lands on a barricade, the player whose peg landed on a barricade may place the barricade anywhere except the first row.
-Used cleverly, barricades block other players' pegs and protect your own. The game ends when one player lands exactly in the white goal.
4 sets of 6 colored wooden balls (red, blue, yellow, green)
11 white wooden balls used as barricades
Wooden game board which folds to secure pieces when you not playing
Great multi-player game to enjoy with friends and family.