|A game for 2-6 players, using 56 triangular wood pieces.
THIS ITEM IS NOT PERFECT AND HAS ONE OR MORE DEFECTS AS LISTED BELOW AND THEREFORE OFFERED FOR A DISCOUNT. THE SALE OF IRREGULAR PRODUCT IS FINAL. NO REFUND. NO REPLACEMENT ITEM.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS ITEM.
This item is categorizes as irregular, because either the lid of the box does not close properly or the lid has a wood crack and therefore it is does not look perfect.
Each of the items offered in this category is 100% perfect from functional perspective.
Try to match the numbers, each corner printed with a number from 0 to 5, until having a game winner.
2 players - each take 9 pieces
3-4 players - each take 7 pieces
5-6 players - each take 5 pieces
The winner of the game, the first players who play all his pieces. If no one can play all his pieces, a player reaches 400 points when the game complete will be the winner of the game. But if no one can play all his pieces and reach 400 points, then the winner will be the player with the highest total score.
How to play
- Mix all pieces when their face turned down.
- Each player picks his own pieces from heap.
- The player with the highest score piece (best is 5:5:5 but if no one has such piece then the player with 4:4:4 starts, or 3:3:3 and so on till 0:0:0). If no one has a piece with triple number then the player that has the piece with the highest total points (sum them) will start.
- The players take turns of play move clockwise around.
- Players will need to match the numbers placed by the player who played before them. If the player can not match the numbers, he must pick a new piece from the heap and if there are no pieces for him then he loses his turn and the game moves to the next player.
Bonus and points
- The player will receive the sum of three numbers on his piece when he can match the numbers.
- A player who starts the game by a triple number piece will get the sum of the 3 numbers on his piece plus 10 bonus points.
If a player starts the game by a triple zero piece, he will get 10 points for the 3 zeros plus 30 bonus points.
- A player will lose 5 points when he picks a new piece from the heap
- A player will lose 10 points when he can't match the numbers and there are no more pieces for him.
- The first player laying all his pieces will get 25 bonus points.
- If a player can make a hexagon (using 6 pieces) he will get the sum of of the three numbers from the last piece he placed plus 50 bonus points (see picture "Bonus Points").
- If a player can make a closed shape, he will get the sum of the three numbers on the last piece he placed plus 40 bonus points (see picture "Bonus Points").